Monday, August 23, 2010

COLLAGE COTERIE LESSON THREE


Here is my spread for our third lesson in Mary Green's Collage Coterie class, in which we are to use shapes and also deconstruction of images.  I have combined the two by deconstructing the Eiffel Tower and using squares and circles for shapes in this spread.  I used an alphabet stamp set (Hero Arts) and a Paris postmark stamp (Stampers Anonymous), along with a brown watercolor crayon around the edges again.  Some tiny copper German scrap from Alpha Stamps.  

I really like the size constraints of my new little moleskin journal (3 1/2" x 5") and can see myself working with this size much more in the future.  A bit bigger than an ATC, but not as big as some journals I have seen. 

By the way, you can still sign up for this class - it is open and you can work at your own pace.  You won't be disappointed and the cost is minimal compared to other online classes that are out there. 

Enjoy the last full week of August, everyone!  Can't believe how quickly this summer has gone by. 

3 comments:

Bobbi Ann said...

Wowww...I'm loving all your work from your class! Bravo I say...Bravo!
hugs...
Bobbi
PS. I wanted to ask you for your class I know that you need a printer but do you need sound also? I don' have speakers anymore for my computer. I looked at the classes and I'm thinking I may be able to still join and work at my own pace to catch up and it'll be there for some months to follow? Thanks and have a good day!

Lynn Stevens said...

Another Gorgeous page!!!!!

bockel24 said...

Wow, Joy, this is fabulous!