Thursday, July 8, 2010

Your Vintage Gluebook ATC swap


Some of Mary Green's Your Vintage Gluebook class members participated in an ATC swap.  Here are five of the ATC's I received in the swap.  Top row, left to right:  Micki Mikesell, Rosalie Ackerson and Penny Shilling.  Bottom Row:  Jo Urbani and Linda Freeman. 


The sixth one, above, is by Susan Warnick.  She enclosed hers in this adorable folder:


All of these ATC's are just wonderful and the details are so amazing.  I love each one of them!!  Thanks to Mary Green for hosting this swap. 

Mary also has posted a challenge for anyone who would like to play - check it out!!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

WOW, the gluebook ATC's you received are gorgeous (he he, and mine's there too!). They all look so good together don't they? Sadly my selection was stolen somewhere between the USA and the UK and I just received an empty envelope. I was so disappointed but Mary is kindly sorting me out some bits and pieces.