Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Vintage Glue Book Page


Mary Green is offering an online class for a vintage glue book using images she provides or your own images, if you choose.  This is my first page and it is certainly a challenge, because you are supposed to limit your supplies to glue, paper, scissors and a substrate, of course.  It is very hard for me not to add some color around the edges, or to add a stamped image here and there, or an embellishment of some sort somewhere!!!  The image of children that I used is of my Sunday school class when I was about five years old.  Some of the papers are Mary's and some were from my own stash.  I also used background papers that are not old at all.  It was fun to try something a little different; and I will probably upload a few more of my pages as I go along. 

TFL!

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

I really do like this, joy! your composition is great!