Friday, October 16, 2009

TAG TUESDAY PINK AND BROWN


While Louise is on a cruise with Tim Holtz (!!!), Nancy Maxwell James is hosting Tag Tuesday.  Her theme is pink and brown.

I used another old flashcard (after all, I have a whole box of them!) and used the tattered rose distress inkpad to color it a light pink over a washing of gesso.  Stamped some polka dots in brown, along with a starburst design.  Faux postage and images are from ARTchix Studio.  Torn scrapbook paper along the bottom. 

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome Joy!! You are really going to town on these tags! LOVE the vintage feel! It was so nice to see you today! Take care and keep up the good work!

K said...

beautiful tag!

Lynn Stevens said...

You lucky gal wish I had a whole box of flash cards, you did a great job with this one!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I am late in responding (I am hosting three challenges this past week)...I love your tag...so sweet...fantastic that it was created on a flash card!